courtesy of steven cejas........this is so [censored] sad.........its like my heart has been ripped out of my chest
![]()
courtesy of steven cejas........this is so [censored] sad.........its like my heart has been ripped out of my chest
![]()
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Looks like some spring cleaning to me. Place isn't looking half bad now. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
I'm sure lots of folks are glad to see it gone. The Canes handed out an absurdly huge amount of Grade A arse-beatings in that little house of horrors [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
including the final game at the Orange Bowl right?
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
yep, Miami Northwestern won their last game at the orange bowl and they are all Canes. A great way to close the building out.
They may have flopped in their last one,but MANY times before that last one,they took folks to the woodshed. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Bookmarks